Wednesday, February 9, 2011

superbowl cupcakes


I am not an avid sports fan but there are certain sports that I definitely enjoy over others. Football holds a soft spot in my heart. I remember spending many Sunday afternoons watching CFL football games with my dad...sometimes even a double header! Dad patiently explained the rules and I do admit that there was a time in my teenage years I was obsessed with a few of the players from the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Since my son is American there are some US traditions that have become a part of our regular lives. This year was our first celebrating the Superbowl. And since we believe that all occasions call for tasty cupcake treats I whipped up some superbowl cupcakes! We spent the evening eating burgers and cupcakes while watching the game.



Well. What really happened, was my friend and I watched and entertained the kids while the guys watched the game. Typical!

No comments:

Post a Comment